Are You Partnered With A Global Leader For Your IT Support And Maintenance?
Companies across the world are discovering the freedom and peace of mind found in a partnership with Pulse Technology Solutions. We provide what is called IT Managed services that takes all the work and worry out of technology maintenance and lifts the burden of technology from your shoulders.
IT Managed Services is a proactive strategy used to keep your systems running efficiently, instead of waiting until they slow down or break down. This model emphasizes the maintenance of systems and enables near-zero downtime for companies like yours.
How do IT Managed Services work?
- We assess your entire infrastructure to determine what hardware and applications are working best for you and what needs to be replaced.
- Our technicians work diligently in the background to give you an IT environment that is secure, consistent, optimized and tailored to your workflow.
- We implement a protocol of continuous maintenance and operational monitoring to ensure security and consistent functionality.
- We provide you with an easily-budgeted monthly payment system and deliver continuous IT support – keeping you running instead of dealing with the headache of endless break/fix cycles.
What’s included in our IT Managed Services Offering?
VMware Virtualization Services
By virtualizing your IT infrastructure, you can simplify the way your technology operates without sacrificing the processing power and performance that you require. VMware virtualization software with IT Managed Services offers several benefits for a business seeking to be at the forefront of their respective industry.
- Slash Costs: By decreasing the number of machines running, your business becomes more energy efficient, accomplish the same amount of work with less operational costs.
- Improve Business Continuity: By having your infrastructure in one centralized virtual environment, your business can be prepared for the worst.
- Simplify Database Management: Manage all your databases and mission-critical applications from one convenient location – allowing your business to meet deadlines as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Consolidate Space and Resources: Use your servers to their full capacity and save money by cutting out underutilized servers and running multiple applications, or even operating systems, on the same server.
- Streamline Operations: A virtual network can automate tasks and maintain itself, offering support for both the latest titles as well as essential legacy applications. Virtual networks offer the reliability and connectivity you’ve come to expect from your physical network, but with greater versatility and built-in management.
- Increase Mobility with Virtualized Desktops and Applications: With virtual desktops and applications, your employees can access their work desktops on any device, whenever they need to; from any device. Being able to access your applications while on the go can be a game-changer for businesses.
If your in-house IT staff is overburdened with support work, they may find it difficult to keep up. This, in turn, puts the average employee in an unenviable position of having to troubleshoot the various common issues that plague the use of their technology.
Augment Your Current IT Department with Pulse Technology Solutions’s IT Professionals through IT Managed Services.
- Co-Managed IT services gives your organization options. – Your internal IT staff is excellent at what they do! We come alongside them and provide them with the benefit of our experience and become the resource they turn to when they need a hand, advice, or want a task taken off their plate.
- Co-Managed IT services provide reliability and accessibility. – Co-managed IT provides the ability to access dedicated IT professionals that mitigate downtime-causing circumstances, whether your in-house IT staff is absent from the office, or not.
- Co-Managed IT services are Cost-Efficient and Predictable. – It’s like hiring new personnel, but without the hefty operational expenses associated with hiring new staff. Our services are scalable and are delivered at an affordable flat rate.
IT Vendor Management
Our vendor management service works with third-party vendors to help you reduce bottom-line expenses and present you with solutions on the determination of which hardware and software suppliers will work best to suit your needs. Our service ranges from a simple consultation to the more in-depth program of infrastructure management. In this way, our Virtual CIO offering is sure to be a valuable asset to rely on when it’s time to evaluate your company’s technology needs.
You need a central point of contact that can handle all vendor-related issues and solve them effectively and efficiently. The IT professionals at Pulse Technology Solutions are proud to provide this service as a part of our flat-rate managed services contract. Having us aboard can free you and your in-house IT staff to focus on the administration of your business.
Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
Easily monitor and maintain your organization’s infrastructure! Organizations who aren’t prepared for the constant upkeep that a computing network demands will quickly find themselves overwhelmed. Pulse Technology Solutions’ proactive Remote Monitoring and Maintenance solution is designed to discover and remediate these IT issues quietly in the background – so you can get your work done!
- Regular System Updates and Patches
- Remediation of Potential Problems
- Minute-by-Minute Function and Security Monitoring
- Immediate Alerting of Intrusion Attempts
IT operational and security problems can easily be prevented with proper upkeep and maintenance. We provide the proper upkeep and maintenance of your mission-critical systems. We function just like your internal IT department, without the costly salaries.
Downtime is a profit killer. We recognize that to maximize profitability, your company’s IT has to be up-and-running. If your hardware breaks, our tech support is there to fix it!
With our fast and accurate analysis, we will fix or replace the malfunctioning piece of hardware and get it working again quickly, limiting downtime.
We are your company’s personal IT hotline!
Whenever your employees experience a major IT issue, it takes a serious toll on their ability to be productive. We offer Help Desk Support as an optional part of our Comprehensive IT support service. Anytime that your employees experience difficulty with their technology, we are only one phone call away. Our professional IT technicians will gladly assist them and find a solution for whatever IT problems they are facing.
If your company is looking to enhance efficiency, and with it, boost organizational bottom-line profits, consider our professional IT consulting service. We have the knowledge and the expertise necessary to make your technology work best for you.
The consultants at Pulse Technology Solutions will find business-minded solutions for any IT-related situation. We’ll create a customized IT roadmap that incorporates all types of information, such as:
- Organizational computing requirements
- Present and future business strategies
- User needs and opinions
- Company guidelines and procedures
With this information in hand, our technicians can go to work implementing technology to meet your needs and thereby deliver to your company a complete computer infrastructure that is constructed specifically for your business.
Our consulting services don’t stop there. We provide ongoing consultations to ensure that your technology is meeting all of you and your staff’s business needs.
24/7 Help Desk
We offer a comprehensive help desk service. If your IT is on the fritz, call one of our certified technicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, and we will help your staff resolve their most annoying IT issues. — Real-Time Expertise Just a Phone Call Away! This is why IT Managed Services is so great!
Our Help Desk Features:
- 24/7/365 support from certified friendly and knowledgeable technicians
- Fast and reliable call resolution
- Remote access and support
- Access to tiered support
- HIPAA and SSAE16 SOC2 compliant
- Indexed logs for critical IT services
- Technicians versed in ITIL best practices
- Support for Microsoft, Apple, and Linux
Desktop Monitoring and Management
All your employees have workstations that they use to carry out their daily tasks, but these endpoints must be managed and maintained. You need to keep your workstations in proper working order to maximize the return on your investment. Pulse Technology Solutions offers a Desktop Monitoring and Maintenance solution that’s designed to give you insights into how each of your workstations is operating, as well as detect problems and inform you of what needs to be addressed. By taking a proactive stance against common hardware ailments, you can effectively prolong the life cycle of your organization’s technology systems and maximize ROI.
- Monitor Desktops for Issues – Resolve issues before they become major
- Manage Desktop Resources Efficiently – Use what you have, not what you think you have.
- Automatic Deployment of Patches and Security Updates – Never miss an update again.
Does your business find that it has no time to manage, monitor, and maintain all of its workstations? Let us handle the heavy lifting while you focus on running your business.
Let’s get started! Contact us now at (239) 362-9902 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our IT support options.