Do You Have an IT Partner Who is Dedicated to Protecting You from Security Threats?
One who will keep watch over your confidential information 24 x 7 and block the most intrusive security threats?
If you don’t have an IT Partner in SW Florida who does this, your data is at risk. You need the most robust IT security you can find to protect your technology investments and your company’s good reputation. We implement and optimize the right hardware and software security controls with rigorous maintenance and monitoring protocols.
Today’s small and mid-sized businesses are frequently victimized by hackers because, unlike larger enterprises, they are easy targets. Your business requires the same multiple layers of security surrounding and shielding your IT infrastructure that larger businesses use, but at an affordable price.
Pulse Technology Solutions Is Known For Our Excellence In IT Security
We start with an infrastructure and risk assessment to identify any vulnerabilities that can be breached. Then we implement robust monitoring and maintenance protocols that protect your technology from attacks that can cripple your business. And, we do this for an affordable monthly fee. This is why small and mid-sized organizations of all types rely on us, and for the peace of mind we bring.
We’ll make sure your technology runs at peak performance and is always up to date and patched to prevent the vulnerabilities hackers can exploit. And, if your IT must adhere to regulatory standards, we’ll ensure this too. Compliance is all about preserving the privacy of your clients. Our experts will make sure you keep in line with industry guidelines and legislative mandates. They work with highly-regulated industry verticals on a daily basis.
Our Security Solutions Are Customized According To Your Needs
We don’t use a cookie-cutter approach like other technology solution providers. As a matter of fact, our comprehensive security solution is incorporated into our Managed IT Services, which are also custom designed to align with your goals and objectives.
You’ll have the comprehensive protection you need with our Managed IT Security. We oversee your network 24/7, without disrupting or interfering with your operations by using a Managed Firewall, Web Filtering, WIFI Security and Email Archiving & Encryption Solution that:
- Protects your technology from malicious attacks.
- Blocks intruders who want to gain access to your vital network resources.
- Prevents fraudulent activities from affecting your network.
- Identifies theft where a cybercriminal uses a stolen identity to obtain goods or services.
- Protects your clients’ confidential information.
- Supports your compliance efforts with ever-expanding industry-wide security regulations.
You’ll benefit from an enterprise-based IT security solution that includes a multi-layered, defense-in-depth structure with intrusion protection, along with up-to-date patching and maintenance on an ongoing basis. And all the while, you can concentrate on your work because we do this quietly behind the scenes. If we do detect an intrusive attempt, we’ll notify you. Plus, we’ll provide monthly reports to assure you that your security posture is intact.
Our IT Security Experts Will:
- Close & Lock All Doors That Are Open To Intruders – We even shut out the extremely dangerous backdoor parasites and remove them from your system. Hackers can locate your accounts that use weak passwords. These are accounts that aren’t used often. The hacker creates a way in by changing the password so it won’t be detected. Backdoors degrade your internet connection speed and system performance. They prevent you from removing them by hiding in files. Plus, there are no uninstall features to delete them. But, we know how to find and remove them, and we can monitor your system so they can’t get in again.
- Build An Impenetrable Wall Around Your IT Assets – They’ll continually install the proper updates and upgrades to remove backdoors, ensure you’re using the right anti-virus, anti-spam, and firewall protections. They can deploy VPNs (virtual private networks) and antivirus technologies so your network and endpoints aren’t exposed to attacks. They can encrypt your hard drives as well.
- Train Your Employees – Mandatory cybersecurity training for all your employees will teach them how to mitigate risks, detect phishing threats, and use passwords correctly. This is the best way to ensure your staff understands the dangers they face and what to do to keep from falling victim to them. It will prevent them from being manipulated into exposing your private information.
- Stand Guard 24 x 7 So Your Confidential Data Remains Secure – Our remote monitoring and constant maintenance allow us to keep ahead of threats and implement and deploy scanning capabilities to check your system constantly for signs of trouble. If you would like, we can also control access to your computers with key cards or other security measures.
- Deploy Deep Packet Inspection When Required – Ransomware and encryption attacks will continue to be a threat this year and beyond. Yet many aren’t aware of the need to inspect SSL and TSL traffic with solutions that utilize deep packet inspections. Deep packet inspection (DPI), also known as complete packet inspection and information extraction is a form of filtering that we use to inspect data packets that are sent from one computer to another over a network. This is a very sophisticated form of packet filtering that works at the application layer. It allows our IT Security Experts to hunt down, identify, categorize, and reroute or block harmful packets with malicious code. DPI is being used by the U.S. government and others to monitor and protect cyber boundaries. It’s an efficient, cost-effective method to protect your organization’s IT and a must-have defense tactic now and into the future.
- Bring In The Backup When Needed – Executing frequent backups of all your data is critical for the survival of your business. The frequency of backups will vary based on your organization’s unique needs. Most rely on daily backups. Today’s backup solutions are designed to make incremental copies of your data throughout the day. This is the best way to prevent data loss. It allows you to restore data to a point in time before a breach occurred without losing all of the data created after the previous night’s backup.
The best data protection products take image-based backups
This is like a snapshot of your data, applications, and operating system. With this type of backup, you can run applications from a copy. This is referred to as instant recovery or recovery-in-place. The ability to run an application from your backup lets you continue working while the primary server is restored. Some solutions also provide this via the Cloud to protect against failures that occur in your on-premise backup solution. Enterprise-based cloud backups are your best defense against data loss or corruption.
With help from the IT Security Experts at Pulse Technology Solutions, you’ll boost your defense posture and decrease the likelihood that an intrusion or data breach will take down your business.