Are You Sure Your Mobile Devices Are Secure? Are They Synced For Efficiency And Productivity?
If you’re not worried about the confidential business data on your employees’ mobile devices, you should be! When employees bring their mobile devices to work, you should expect some of your data to go out the door when they do. When your users leave for any reason or are laid off, it’s not always easy to take their devices and scan them to find out what data they contain.
Rather than prohibit the use of mobile devices, you should embrace it. IT mobility is necessary when employees work out of the office. They need to use their mobile devices to not only communicate but to complete tasks and work on projects. For this reason, it’s essential to monitor mobile devices for security and to maximize collaboration through syncing technologies. We can provide comprehensive Mobile Device Management (MDM) for your business.
With our MDM solution, your employees can securely send and receive emails, collaborate on projects, share files, store digital information, and use your business applications without you being concerned about compromised, stolen or lost data.
We can remotely locate and lock a lost or stolen device, enforce encryption and secure passcode policies, delete your business data from employees’ mobile devices, and remotely monitor and manage them 24/7.
And, in addition to keeping mobile device contents secure, we can ensure that your company’s tablets and phones are always in sync and up-to-date with the latest operating software. We can do this even if your employees use different brands of devices. This will increase their productivity, efficiency, and the ability for them to collaborate effectively.
Enterprise-Based MDM Solutions Are What Organizations Need, Not Consumer-Based Ones.
With the increase of mobile device use and BYOD (bring your own device) to work, your business requires secure mobile device solutions. Our Mobile Device Management ensures your staff will use their devices in a secure and controlled manner. And we can protect your data whether it’s used across a variety of mobile service providers or on a number of mobile operating systems.
Mobile device management is more than keeping your employees connected. We’ll provide all the support your staff needs to keep working towards your organization’s goals. This includes:
- Proactive Security—Security is a major concern when working from any computer device, but especially when using mobile devices. They can be more difficult to protect than your desktop computers. Upgrades and security updates can be neglected if you and your employees are busy. Plus, they can take up a lot of your time. Integrating employees’ mobile devices into your IT infrastructure can be complex and confusing, and it must be done correctly to ensure security. Let us handle this for you. With our proactive security solutions, monitoring, and management, we’ll ensure your data is safe when it’s stored or in transit.
- Remote Wipe Capabilities—As we mentioned earlier, if your employees misplace their mobile devices, we can remotely wipe the data from them. This gives you the peace of mind that unauthorized users won’t be able to retrieve your confidential digital information if they find the device.
- Find My Device Technology— If an employee loses their phone or tablet, we can locate it with our remote device location solution. We can do this for any brand of device. Consumer applications aren’t enough. You need an enterprise-based “find my device” solution.
- Support for Compliance of Regulations—Most industries must adhere to codes, policies, and standards to protect against data breaches. If one occurs and your organization was out of compliance, including from the information on your mobile devices, you could be in for hefty fines and expensive litigation. We’ll ensure the confidential data on your employees’ mobile devices remains that way.
- Unified Synchronization—Flexibility is one of the benefits of mobile technology. The ability to work from anywhere at any time, and on any device makes your staff more efficient and productive. We can synchronize all of your office and mobile devices to keep your employees up to date.
- Collaboration Solution—Unless your mobile devices are set up properly your team won’t be able to work together as you need them to. We’ll ensure everyone can collaborate as they should and close the gap on any weaknesses.
- Application Management—You update the technology on your desktops, why not your mobile devices? We can handle this for you, so you never need to worry if your mobile applications are up to date. We’ll also do some research for you to learn if you’re using the applications that will best support your business.
- Help With Procurement of Your Mobile Devices—When you need to purchase a mobile device, come to us. We can usually get you the best prices, and we’ll help you determine which brands or devices best suit your business needs.
As you can see, Pulse Technology Solutions is more than an IT vendor; we’re an IT Partner. When you succeed, we do too! Call Pulse Business Solutions at (239) 362-9902 or email us at email@example.com to get the computer and IT support you need in Southwest Florida.